If you are looking for a reliable mobility scooter, Homecare Medical have a great variety for you to choose from.
Monday 25th April 2022
Our Mobility range includes lightweight scooters which are easy to use, can fold up, and can easily be transported in all vehicles. We also have mid-sized scooters with larger wheels, bigger batteries and can travel longer distances. Our large scooters are ideal for travelling longer distances on different types of terrain, while also being equipped with numerous features to ensure users experience a safe, easy, and enjoyable journey. Some of the mobility scooters available at Homecare Medical include the Orion Metro (available in-store only), the Revo 2, the Go Go Elite Traveller Plus, and the Colt Pursuit.
Find all the information you’ll need when choosing a mobility scooter below. Take a look at all the mobility scooters available at Homecare Medical here.
Orion Metro 4W Mobility Scooter
The Invacare Orion Metro scooter is Homecare Medical’s largest sized scooter, suitable for both indoor and outdoor driving. It is equipped with numerous features to ensure users experience a safe, easy and enjoyable journey. The Orion is simple to drive and offers a speed reduction feature to ensure reduced speeds around tighter bends. It can cover a distance of 34 km on full charge. Take a look at the Orion Metro Mobility Scooter here.
- Travel up to 34km on a full charge.
- Top speed of 12km per hour.
- Maximum user weight: 136kg (21.5 stone)
- 11 inch solid wheels, with fantastic suspension.
- Available in either Red or Blue.
Leo Mobility Scooter
The Invacare Leo mobility scooter is a great mid-sized option, which is designed for those who value their independence and wish to get out and about unaided. Safety is a key feature of the Leo, but this does not detract from its stylish and sporty looks. It gives users the freedom and confidence to enjoy their essential daily outings and leisure excursions. With exactingly high standards of design and safety engineering, the Leo undoubtedly sets a very high market standard. Take a look at the Leo 4 Wheeled Mobility Scooter here.
- Indicators and auto brake lights as standard.
- Travel up to 38km on one charge.
- Max speed: 8km per hour.
- Maximum user weight: 136kg (21.5 stone).
- Can be dismantled for transportation.
- 11 inch wheels.
- Available in either Silver or Blue.
Go Go Elite Traveller Plus Mobility Scooter
The compact design of the Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus mobility scooter allows users to easily move around in tight spaces, while providing stable outdoor performance. It is lightweight while delivering luxury and convenient features, such as a wraparound delta tiller with a high level charging port, an LED kerb light, and a large storage basket. It is compact and has an easy to transport design, as it disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces (see video below.) Its touch assembly lets the user take apart the frame with only one hand. Take a look at the Go Go Elite Mobility Scooter here.
- Very stable & easy to manoeuvre.
- Travel up to 9.7km on a single charge.
- Maximum speed: Over 6km per hour.
- Maximum user weight: 125kg (19.7 stone).
- Comes with both red and blue panels.
eFOLDI Mobility Scooter (Currently out of stock)
The eFOLDI mobility scooter is light, compact, and can be folded up very easily. It weighs just 15kg and is no bigger than a small suitcase when folded up. Set up is very easy (see video below) and can be taken as luggage on an airplane. For the best drive, it is suggested to use on smooth, even surfaces. Take a look at our Mobility Scooters here.
- Easy to set up and to drive.
- Travel up to 22km on one charge.
- Maximum speed: 6km per hour.
- Maximum user weight: 120kg (18.9 stone).
- 10 inch wheels.
- Fully airline compliant.
- Available in Black.
The Revo 2 Mobility Scooter
The new generation Revo 2.0 mobility scooter is rugged and dependable, packed with features such as Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) providing a smooth and comfortable ride; under seat storage that is just the right size for your keys and smartphone; and a front basket for small grocery or pharmacy items.
- Maximum speed: 8.4km per hour.
- Maximum user weight: 181kg.
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension.
- Durable and stylish rear bumper.
- Easy accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter).
- Easy adjustable tiller.
- Easily charge the batteries on or off the unit.
- Seat designed for extreme comfort.
- Standard front basket.
- Standard under-seat storage.
- Ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with User-friendly console.
- USB mobile device charging port.
If you have any questions about the mobility scooters on offer at Homecare Medical, please call into one of our stores, contact our team or take a look at our full range of mobility scooters in-store or online.