Our team puts customer service at the heart of everything we do, & has achieved a rating of 4.9/5 on Google Reviews.
Please see our shipping & returns information below.
We are offering free contactless delivery nationwide on orders over €50.
On orders under €50, delivery is €5.
For deliveries outside of Ireland, please call 0818 911 555.
We will endeavour to deliver your order within 3 working days.
Please note that certain goods are subject to availability. Delays may sometimes occur that are outside of our control. Any date specified for delivery is therefore an approximate only.
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase you can return the item for a refund:
1. Within 14 days
2. If the item is unused
3. If the item is in its original packaging
4. If the item is in resellable condition with all its parts
5. If you have the receipt as proof of purchase
Failure to do any of the above will result in a refund not being given.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Information from citizensinformation.ie website
If things go wrong ...
If you have a problem with an item that you have bought it is always the seller who should put things right. As a general rule, the seller can either repair or replace the item. Alternatively, they can refund the costs of the item or service to the consumer.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of goods or services you can:
- Return the goods to the supplier who sold it to you (you should not return the goods to the manufacturer)
- Act as soon as you can – a delay can indicate that you have accepted faulty goods or services
- Do not attempt to repair the item yourself or give it to anyone else to repair
- Make sure that you have a proof of purchase (receipt, cheque stub, credit card statement or invoice)
You have no grounds for redress if ...
- You were told about the defect before you bought the item (for example, if the goods were marked 'shop-soiled')
- You examined the item before you bought it & should have seen the defect
- You bought the item knowing that it wasn’t fit for what you wanted it to do
- You broke or damaged the product
- You made a mistake when buying the item (for example, if you bought an item of clothing thinking it was black when it is actually navy)
- You change your mind
Please note that retailers are not obliged to give refunds or credit notes under the above circumstances – even if you show proof of purchase.