Homecare Medical are Coming Together with NHI, to give all NHI members the chance to win the award-winning Tovertafel 2
Tuesday 1st January 2019
1. The promoter is Homecare Medical whose registered office is at Knock Road, Tooraree, Ballyhaunis, Co. Mayo F35 KW83.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are found on this Wufoo form.
5. Multiple entries will not be accepted per person.
6. Closing date for entry will be Monday the 12th of September. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Fill in the Wufoo form, providing Homecare Medical with all the details stipulated.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: The free installation of a Tovertafel 2 in your nursing home.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by a panel of senior Homecare Medical staff and the winner must fill out the information on the Wufoo form.
14. The winner will be contacted by email or phone. If the winner cannot be contacted within 4 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material such as photos, videos and text, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner agrees to attend the NHI Conference on the 10th of November in Kilkenny, with Homecare Medical providing Hospitality and tickets for the event.
20. If you select “Yes” to “Would you like to receive a free Tovertafel Demo in your nursing home”, a member of our Homecare Medical team will contact you to organise a time and date.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.