Abduction Positioning Cushion
The Askle Sante range of positioning cushions allow you to effectively and rapidly secure postures which contribute notably in terms of reducing the pressure placed on body skin and tissue, vulnerable to pressure sores
The half buoy cushion is recommended for Knee Abduction as part of the pressure care solution for patients with lower limb immobility
Support and Abduction of the lower limbs reduces pressure on the ankles, and knees
- Maintains abduction in lower limbs.
- Reduces pressure around the femoral condyles (knees) and inner ankles.
- Protects knee joints
- Ultrasonically welded cover to prevent the penetration of liquids
- Silver Ag+ IONS – Sanitized Silver fighting the development of micro-organisms
- PU-Polycarbonate Coated Polyamide fabric for improved performance and durability
- Oeko-Tex class 2 certified for direct contact with skin
- Self-extinguishing expanded Polystyrene microbeads for improved safety
- Vacuum Touch™ concept for a stable distribution of the microbeads within their covers
Dimensions: 60cm x 35cm
- Avoid using scouring or abrasive products as well as solvents and sharp objects in direct contact with the cover
- Visually check that the cushions are in good condition regularly. Should you detect a change in the visual appearance or primary welding, the product should be withdrawn and disposed of