LifeVac Airway Clearing Device (Wall Mounted Kit)
LifeVac is a non-invasive, portable airway clearance device developed for use in a choking emergency. The Wall Mounted Kit is ideal for the Care sector and comes with a mounting hook to install in areas where choking is high risk. People living with Dysphagia and other physical and neurological conditions are at increased risk of choking.
The patented one-way valve system prevents air from pushing food or objects downward. This creates a one-way suction to remove the lodged food or object. Each mask comes with coloured dots to easily identify which mask suits the casualty as unfortunately one size mask will not fit everyone.
- Interchangeable sized masks, identified by colour coded rings.
- No risk of pushing the tongue or obstruction back in a panic situation.
- Can be applied if someone is standing, sitting, or laying down.
- LifeVac is FDA registered, MHRA registered as a class one medical device and CE accredited.
- Link to free LifeVac training video.
- Medically proven to be the safest, most effective and easiest to use airway clearance device in the world.
Below are all the elements included in the LifeVac Wall Mounted kit:
- LifeVac Unit.
- Wall Mounting Hook.
- Instruction Booklet.
- A3 Laminated BLS Poster.
- 1 Small Adult Mask.
- 2 Medium Adult Masks.
- 1 Large Adult Mask.
- Feedback Form.
- QR Code link to free LifeVac training video.